Create Your Own Rural Retreat
This small lifestyle orchard has a bit of everything - peace, privacy, and proximity to town. Nestled down a driveway on a popular rural road sits this large 1980s home of generous proportions spread over two levels. Embrace this opportunity to refresh the home to match your own personality to create a superbly restful rural retreat. Starting with four double bedrooms, including the upstairs master suite complete with private balcony overlooking the orchard garden, a country styled kitchen that connects easily with the dining area and continues to flow easily outside to the patio featuring an outdoor fireplace creating an idyllic setting for entertaining or unwinding with family and friends. Or on the colder winter evenings settle down in the spacious split-level lounge. Work easily from home with this large office which offers external access so people can come and go without the need to walk through the home.
The property is sheltered, and one could be forgiven for thinking your closest neighbour was a world away with the well-established trees and sun-soaked grounds.
• 7860sqm (approx) flat to gently sloping site
• 16 Avocado trees plus numerous other fruit trees
• Separate double garage with bathroom facilities
• Four generously sized bedrooms, master suite upstairs
• Large home office with external access
• Large three bay shed, high stud (approx) 11m x 9m with power
• Peter Glen Shade House 6.2m x 3.65m attached to potters shed
• Room to park camper or boat
• Very peaceful and private
Enjoy country living whilst being within 3kms to town.