Katikatirealestateforsale

powered by Open2view.com

27 Mulgan St

Bay of Plenty
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/Asqm
93288sqm
27 Mulgan St Bay of Plenty
proudly marketed by
Success Realty Ltd MREINZ
Unique large block wrapped by Katikati township
Developers, land bankers, investors...this is it! A property with a significant holding income while you hold the key to future development. The 9.3288 hectares, more or less, is zoned Rural but adjacent to Katikati township and surrounded by residential development. The property abuts quiet urban streets not far off SH2 and has the curve of the Uretara Stream as one border, more urban development over the stream. It is leased to an established long-term tenant for a nine-year term, final expiry June 2027. The land and buildings are currently the base for a large-scale nursery which covers approx. 60% of the land, leaving the other 40% or so as grazing. Structures included span: • 648sqm (more or less) of concrete floored, colour steel clad packing shed and offices, the packing, despatch area is 360sqm and two levels of office totalling 288sqm. • Faber glasshouse covering 4140sqm (more or less), five m stud, with heated propagating tables. • 2800sqm more or less of greenhouse, plastic covering replaced 2019. • A second packing shed of 333sqm (more or less), colour steel clad, concrete floor. • 93sqm approx. half round earth floored workshop shed • A basic 88sqm (more or less) implement shed in the western paddock. The property also boasts a water bore, its consent to draw 40,000 cubic metres per annum recently renewed till Sept 2035. A large water tank, various irrigation systems, a storm water pump and a tractor are also included. This property represents outstanding opportunity to enjoy a reliable income now and anticipate the future potential for development, enhanced by its pivotal location in the township.
Question
Location
Upload by Alta van Blerk
BOP